DAIKIN “D-Smart King Series” Inverter Wall Mounted – 2.5 hp
Please contact us for the latest discounted prices. You may call, text, or DM us on Messenger.
Free delivery and free installation anywhere in Cavite and nearby areas.
TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY CONTROL
Equipped with a humidity sensor and our cutting-edge hybrid cooling technology.
ALL VOLTAGE GUARD: SUPER PCB
Operates at 130 to 264 V and can withstand 0 to 440 V.
ALL AROUND COOLING
The Coandra Panel’s shape allows all-around cooling without creating uncomfortable drafts.
Model: FTKM60TVM / RKM60TVM
Cooling capacity: 2.5HP
Power Consumption: 1520W
✔️ Installation service includes:
• Mounting of indoor and outdoor units
• 10 ft. copper tubing, rubber insulation, flexible hose, and communication wires (minimum requirements)
• One (1) length of drain line
• Drilling of wall/slab for pipes and cables to pass through
• Outdoor unit steel bracket (up to 6ft high only)
• Circuit breaker
• Unit startup
✔️ Exclusions (will be charged when included):
• Copper tubing, rubber insulation, flexible hose, and communication wires more than the minimum requirements (Php450/ft.)
• Extra length of drain pipe (Php100/pipe)
• Wall chipping (Php200/ft.)
• Power supply wiring from the main power source to the aircon unit (Php150/ft.)
• Other items not mentioned above (price based on the type of item/work)
Super PCB (ALL Voltage Guard)
The unstable power supply is a common problem in many parts of the world. It is well known for causing overvoltage, which can seriously damage electronic devices. However, it also causes Undervoltage, which can shut down your air conditioner just when you need it most. Daikin’s printed circuit boards are specially strengthened to withstand voltage fluctuations. This allows them to operate across a wide range of voltages in areas with unstable power. FTKM series units operate at 130 to 264 V and can withstand 0 to 440 V.
** To get the appropriate cooling capacity. It is highly recommended to have your area surveyed by us.
** Product information, features, and specifications are subject to change without notice due to continuous product development and improvement.